Wedding Term & Condition
- A 50% deposit based on the total cost quoted of the function or agreed amount of deposit is due and payable 14 days upon confirmation of the event to secure the venue
- The second deposit or balance of the payment should be received on the latest 30 days prior to the event date
Cancellation & No Show Policy
- Full amount of the deposit can be refunded if the event is cancelled on the latest 120 days prior to the event date
- 50% of total deposit can be refunded if the event is cancelled on the latest 90 days prior to the event date
- Deposit is non-refundable if the event is cancelled 89 days prior to the event date
If events beyond the reasonable control of the parties, including, but not limited to, acts of God, war in Indonesia, terrorist attacks in the city in which the hotel is located, or curtailment of transportation in either the city of the hotel, or in the countries of the origin of the attendees, which prevents at least 40% of the attendees from arriving for the first scheduled day of the event, make it illegal, or impossible to perform as originally contracted under this Agreement, the affected party may terminate this Agreement without liability, upon written notice.